Funeral pre-planning near Hayward offers your family the opportunity to develop a customized memorial plan in keeping with your exact wishes. Planning a cremation ceremony or funeral ahead of time allows everyone the input they deserve and the time you need to plan exactly the type of service you want. At Chapel of the Chimes Hayward, our professionals can help you pre-plan a funeral, cremation, or memorial service at our funeral home and cemetery in Hayward.
The Benefits of Funeral Pre-Planning
Pre-planning a funeral offers you many unique options and benefits:
- Planning ahead allows your entire family to discuss memorialization options with a loved one, rather than trying to guess what he or she may have wanted after death.
- Funeral pre-planning can be a less stressful process than trying to plan funeral services for a loved one while you are still dealing with a very new loss.
- Pre-planning often gives you the option to pre-pay or develop a payment plan for your funeral services if you wish to do so. If you are worried about leaving a financial burden for your family, planning ahead allows you to address this concern.
- Making funeral arrangements well in advance offers many individuals peace of mind. Knowing your wishes will be addressed and that your family won’t need to plan your funeral during a very emotional time can help you feel more confident and comfortable about the process.
Steps to Take After You Pre-Plan
After you’ve pre-planned funeral services, there are a few more steps to take. Keeping your information organized and available ensures your family or friends can find the arrangements you’ve made when they are needed.
- Keep all of your paperwork together in a well-labeled file. You may want to make duplicates of your paperwork or scan them into your computer for safekeeping.
- Let your close family and friends know that you have made funeral arrangements and where your paperwork is located.
- If you’ve arranged for pre-payment of your funeral services, consider discussing your payment plan with your bank to find out about automatic payment options or any arrangements that may need to be made by your family to continue payment.
- Don’t be afraid to contact your funeral home at any time if you have questions or concerns. You may also wish to provide your family with this contact information, so they can ask any questions they may have before or after the funeral.
Chapel of the Chimes Hayward is here to provide you and your family with the respectful, personalized funeral services you and your loved ones deserve. Please call (510) 400-4442 to reach us at any time about funeral services in Hayward.
- Helping Your Child Deal with Grief
- Ching Ming Saturday March 30th and Sunday March 31st at Chapel of the Chimes Hayward
- Above Ground Entombment Options at Chapel of the Chimes
- Understand the Symbolism Behind Some Commonly Selected Funeral Flowers
- Why Guilt Is a Common Part of Grieving and What You Can Do About It