Our Services Offered
San Jose Funeral Home & Seven-Acre Cemetery
The loss of a loved one can be very tolling on you, your family, and any close friends. When you are looking for a full-service San Jose funeral home and cemetery, it is important to find one who understands exactly how difficult this time is on you and your family. You have come to the right place, because here at Chapel of the Chimes Hayward, we are incredibly empathetic towards what you are going through. Our team is here for you to help you make the necessary arrangements and advise you along the way.
The services we offer include the following:
- Funeral and cemetery services: At our cemetery and funeral home, we can offer a number of options for funeral services. This may include in-ground burial, above ground entombment, and more. Our beautiful, well-maintained property is the ideal place for your family member or loved one to be put to rest.
- Pre-planning services: When a member of your family is ill or has reached the age that it is time to begin pre-planning for their arrangements, we would be happy to assist you. We can help you put together a plan that suits all of the preferences and needs of your loved one before their time comes.
- Cremation services: If you choose to have the body of your loved one cremated, we can provide you with a wide variety of different services, including: simple ceremonial cremation, simple memorial cremation, and non-ceremonial cremation. This choice is very versatile and offers you a range of options.
Reputable Funeral Services
We are entirely committed to providing you with not only the burial and memorialization services you are looking for, but also the compassionate, friendly care that you need after a loved one has passed away. If you are having any difficulty choosing what to do with their remains, especially if they did not leave a specific wish behind, we are here to make suggestions. It is our goal to make this experience as easy as possible for you, your family, and anyone else who is involved. We believe that your loved one should have the funeral they deserve before being put in a peaceful resting place.
If you have any questions about the services we offer, or would like to request a quote, please don’t hesitate to contact our team directly today at (510) 400-4442!
- Helping Your Child Deal with Grief
- Ching Ming Saturday March 30th and Sunday March 31st at Chapel of the Chimes Hayward
- Above Ground Entombment Options at Chapel of the Chimes
- Understand the Symbolism Behind Some Commonly Selected Funeral Flowers
- Why Guilt Is a Common Part of Grieving and What You Can Do About It