Dealing with the Loss of a Loved One – Helpful Resources
Our recent blogs focused on topics relating to grief and how to plan memorial services. You may also benefit from these helpful resources about mourning and funeral planning.
- FEMA offers these thoughts and suggestions on dealing with bereavement .
- This page has some information about what to expect when you are dealing with grief .
- This website may help you find a support group during a time of grief.
- Take a look at this article about coping with grief and loss .
- You may find this page about planning a funeral service to be helpful.
At Chapel of the Chimes Hayward , we understand that grief can affect each person differently. Contact us online or call (510) 471-3363 to learn more about our services, including estate planning and cemetery lot purchases, or for information about recommended support groups.