About Chapel of the Chimes – Hayward
For over 140 years, Chapel of the Chimes in Hayward has been providing local families with end-of-life services with diverse religious, ethnic and cultural traditions. It started back in 1872 when a 7-acre cemetery was founded and is now Chapel of the Chimes.
Today, our family of cemeteries and funeral homes are spread throughout Northern California. Whether the choice is cremation, entombment or a traditional funeral service, we can take care of everything for you.
As one of the most comprehensive funeral and cremation services provider in the Hayward and Northern California areas, we pride ourselves on our experience and valuable history. We are fully committed to our services and the families we serve. This philosophy includes many different characteristics that we feel are necessary when choosing the final resting place for your loved ones. Those exceptional qualities include:
- Personalized service to every family we work with
- Trust between Chapel of the Chimes Oakland and each family we are serving
- Open and reliable communication every step of the way
- Loyal staff members to answer any and all questions you might have
- Unsurpassed experience and knowledge within the industry
- Veteran’s Honors
- Signature Services
- Full Funeral Event Planning Services
The staff at Chapel of the Chimes Hayward is fully committed to providing the highest level of service to all of our clients and their families in a comfortable and professional environment. For more information about our property and services, please visit our website or give us a call at (510) 400-4442.
- Helping Your Child Deal with Grief
- Ching Ming Saturday March 30th and Sunday March 31st at Chapel of the Chimes Hayward
- Above Ground Entombment Options at Chapel of the Chimes
- Understand the Symbolism Behind Some Commonly Selected Funeral Flowers
- Why Guilt Is a Common Part of Grieving and What You Can Do About It