Funeral pre-planning near Hayward offers your family the opportunity to
develop a customized memorial plan in keeping with your exact wishes.
Planning a cremation ceremony or funeral ahead of time allows everyone
the input they deserve and the time you need to plan exactly the type
of service you want. At Chapel of the Chimes Hayward, our professionals
can help you pre-plan a funeral, cremation, or memorial service at our
funeral home and cemetery in Hayward.
The Benefits of Funeral Pre-Planning
Pre-planning a funeral offers you many unique options and benefits:
- Planning ahead allows your entire family to discuss memorialization options
with a loved one, rather than trying to guess what he or she may have
wanted after death.
- Funeral pre-planning can be a less stressful process than trying to plan
funeral services for a loved one while you are still dealing with a very new loss.
- Pre-planning often gives you the option to pre-pay or develop a payment
plan for your funeral services if you wish to do so. If you are worried
about leaving a financial burden for your family, planning ahead allows
you to address this concern.
- Making funeral arrangements well in advance offers many individuals peace
of mind. Knowing your wishes will be addressed and that your family won’t
need to plan your funeral during a very emotional time can help you feel
more confident and comfortable about the process.
Steps to Take After You Pre-Plan
After you’ve pre-planned funeral services, there are a few more steps
to take. Keeping your information organized and available ensures your
family or friends can find the arrangements you’ve made when they
- Keep all of your paperwork together in a well-labeled file. You may want
to make duplicates of your paperwork or scan them into your computer for
- Let your close family and friends know that you have made funeral arrangements
and where your paperwork is located.
- If you’ve arranged for pre-payment of your funeral services, consider
discussing your payment plan with your bank to find out about automatic
payment options or any arrangements that may need to be made by your family
to continue payment.
- Don’t be afraid to contact your funeral home at any time if you have
questions or concerns. You may also wish to provide your family with this
contact information, so they can ask any questions they may have before
or after the funeral.
Chapel of the Chimes Hayward is here to provide you and your family with
the respectful, personalized funeral services you and your loved ones
deserve. Please call
(510) 398-6922 to reach us at any time about funeral services in Hayward.