Have you found our recent blog posts helpful during your time of need? To learn more about selecting floral arrangements for a funeral or memorial service, and helping the younger members of your family cope with the loss of a loved one, browse through the following resources.
- Read this Psychology Today article to better understand why it is important to take care of yourself if you hope to be able to help your son or daughter cope with the loss of a family member.
- ElegantMemorials.com offers some great tips to help you choose funeral flowers.
- For more advice on helping your child deal with the tragedy of losing a parent or sibling, visit this page from the Child Mind Institute.
- Do you want additional information about helping your child cope with loss? Learn about how children of different ages understand and process the concept of death with the help of this University of New Hampshire extension article.
- While grief is a highly personal process that affects everyone differently, this FamilyEducation.com article can give you an idea of what you may expect from a child as he or she copes with the loss of a parent.
If you are in need of funeral planning assistance in the East Bay area, call Chapel of the Chimes in Hayward at (866) 475-9407.