Losing a loved one is a difficult part of life. You wish to honor those you care about after they have passed away, and funeral services can serve that purpose. There is no way to make the loss of a beloved person easy, but preparing yourself for a loved one’s funeral can be helpful.
- Cremation has served as a widely practiced final rite for centuries. Learn more about the history and meaning of cremation with this article.
- For the men and women who have served in America’s armed forces, the Funeral Consumers Alliance has some helpful information about funeral benefits.
- Livestrong.com provides some helpful insight into what to expect when planning your loved one’s funeral.
- Find out more about burial benefits for veterans by visiting this page from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Ensuring a tasteful and respectful farewell is important. FuneralWise.com has some helpful information on funeral etiquette.
To learn more about how to prepare for a loved one’s upcoming funeral service, contact Hayward’s Chapel of the Chimes at (866) 475-9407.