Planning a memorial or funeral can be an emotionally challenging experience. Read over the information on these sites to learn more about funeral planning and memorializing your loved ones.
- If you are considering scattering your loved one’s ashes, take a look at this article from The Wall Street Journal to find some advice.
- FuneralAssistant.com offers additional information about cremation memorialization options.
- Visit this page from the National Funeral Directors Association to learn more about the ways that you can pre-pay for your funeral service, saving your family from the financial burden of paying for your funeral.
- This article offers funeral service pre-planning tips to prepare for your family’s time of need.
- USA.gov provides more helpful tips and information on planning a funeral.
For help with planning in the San Jose area, contact Chapel of the Chimes at (866) 475-9407.