A beautiful memorial and heartfelt obituary are just a few of the ways you can honor a deceased loved one. Work with a family member to pre-plan a service or review the following planning tips to ensure their memorial is as personal as possible.
- U.S. News and World Report illustrates a long list of strategies families can use to plan an affordable funeral.
- Visit this blog for tips on writing an obituary for your loved one.
- Visit this article from The Morning Call for tips on the ways to personalize a funeral service.
- This guide from LovetoKnow.com offers some examples of the format for an obituary.
- This MSNBC.com article features a number of unique memorial services that highlight the lifetime accomplishments of the individual.
Call the professionals at The Chapel of the Chimes by dialing (866) 475-9407 for additional details about our services.